北京时间:
当前位置: 主页 >  翻译园地 >  实用英语 >  正文

商务电话英语实用句型精选50例
2008-05-05 15:23  文章来源:Alibaba
文章类型:转载  内容分类:其它

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

2 Id like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 Id like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I wont check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。

5 Id like to sit in the front of the plane. 我要坐在飞机前部。

6 I missed my train. 我未赶上火车。

7 I havent nothing to declare. 我没有要申报的东西。

8 Its all personal effects. 这些东西都是我私人用的。

9 Ill pick up ticket at the airport counter. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 Id like two seats on todays Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport. 我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 Id like to buy an excursion pass instead. 我要买一张优待票代替。

13 Id like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。

14 Id like to have a seat by the window. 我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 You have to change at Chicago Station. 你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 We have only one a day for New York. 到纽约的一天只有一班。

17 Sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。

18 Id like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要预订一个座位去纽约。

19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th. 班机号码是9月5日AK708。

20 Theres a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10点半有班机。

21 Im looking for my baggage. 我正在找我的行李。

22 Id like to make a reservation. 我想预订。

23 The sooner, the better. 越快越好。

24 Id like to change my reservation. 我想变更一下我的预订。

25 Id like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

26 My reservation number is 2991. 我的预订号码是2991。

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo. 我在东京预订的。

28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays. 我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 The laundry is not dry enough. 衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer. 我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 This stain is really stubborn. 这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today. 我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 The train is comfortable. 坐火车很舒服。

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section. 我在行李房托运行李。

37 He guessed the train would come in early. 他猜想火车会很早到达。

38 The stations are always full of people。火车站里经常挤满了人。

39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。

40 You need to transfer at Central Station. 你必须在中央车站换车。

41 How long are you going to stay here? 你要在这里停留多久?

42 Do you have anything to declare? 你有东西要申报关税吗?

43 Whats the purpose of your visit? 你旅行的目的是什么?

44 What time does the ship leave? 船什么时间启航?

45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu? 这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

46 Could you please give me the departure time? 你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship? 我坐船去需要预订吗?

48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai? 去上海的单程票多少钱?

49 When would you like to return? 你打算什么时候回来/去?

50 Do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?



 发表评论:    笔名:    查看用户评论

查看用户评论评】 【推荐给朋友】 【 】 【打印



商务部网站版权与免责声明:
1、 凡本站及其子站注明“文章类型:原创”的所有作品,其版权属于商务部网站及其子站所有。其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用时必须注明:“文章来源:商务部网站”。
2、 凡本站及其子站注明“文章类型:转载”、“文章类型:编译”、“文章类型:摘编”的所有作品,均转载、编译或摘编自其它媒体,转载、编译或摘编的目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本站及其子站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用时必须保留本站注明的文章来源,并自负法律责任。
 
版权所有:中华人民共和国商务部
网站管理:商务部信息化司
技术支持:国富通信息技术发展有限公司
ICP备案编号:京ICP备05004093号
地址:中国北京东长安街2号
邮编:100731 电话:86-10-65121919
传真:86-10-87519093
邮箱:商务部外事司邮箱